Amwell is a 24/7 online clinic that provides treatment of common medical conditions. Behavioral health care services including therapy and psychiatry are also available.
You may have a 10-minute video visit with a board-certified doctor using the web or mobile app.
1. To get started, create an account with Amwell:
• Smartphone/tablet: Download the free Amwell app from the Apple Store or on Google Play
• Computer: Go to amwell.com
• Phone: Call 844.733.3627
2. Select a doctor and follow the prompts to start your visit
3. The doctor will review your history, answer questions, diagnose, treat and prescribe medication (if needed).
4. If a prescription is needed, it will be sent to your pharmacy. The cost of your prescription will be based on your plan’s coverage for prescription drugs.